Pages

Friday, September 21, 2012

Welcome to The Poor Farm!

 After more than a year off of blogging, I have decided to start it again. My wonderful daughter and I have found ourselves in a new place with new wonderful things to learn. Like any other blog, I'll be using this as a journal to document our adventures. Blogging forces me to pull out my camera and take photos and I need that excuse. I have never been much of a writer and prefer to let my photos do the talking.

I'll use this post as a quick intro and to help me do the final tweeks on the blog layout. You'll probably see a lot of changes happen here for the next month. The header has yet to be finished because I cannot figure out what box I placed my wacom tablet into. Once I locate that, I'll have a cute little portrait of the Bear, the goats and I.

I'll introduce you to my kids. This is The Bear. I wont be using her real name on here since half the reason I wanted to stop blogging was privacy, but for whatever reason I'm ok with blasting her face on the interwebs again...


These are our two goats, Simon and Wilson. They are both wethers (castrated males) and we use them as weed eaters and buddies to walk in the fields with. They're the biggest pain in my ass, but I love them just as much.


2 comments:

  1. YAY! I am so happy right now. I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog and had to leave a comment. The biggest pain in my ass is my husband, his name? Simon Wilson. Only joking about him being a pain( have to say that he's looking over my shoulder)

    ReplyDelete